Our priority remains ensuring both you and your pet remain healthy. Your appointment will be slightly different than before.
- If you are new to our clinic, please fill out a New Dog Client or New Cat Client form PRIOR to your visit. This can be found on our website, under forms.
- When you arrive with your dog, please call 234-755-WOOF (9663)
- When you arrive with your cat, please call 234-755-MEOW (6369)
- Once you are checked in, a technician will call and get a brief history over the phone and come out to retrieve your pet.
- All dogs must be on a secure leash and collar. All cats must be in a carrier.
- Once your pet is examined, the veterinarian will call you to discuss recommendations for your pet.
- When you and your veterinarian agree on a plan, we will implement the plan and return your pet once complete.
- Our front desk will call for payment over the phone and provide you with a printed or e-mailed receipt.
Please note that patients arriving more than 15 minutes late to their appointment will need to be rescheduled.